Stripe Payment Gateway
Accept credit card payments for your invoices securely using the Stripe Payment Gateway for Sliced Invoices.
The Stripe Payment Gateway extension allows you to accept credit card payments for your invoices securely – without the need to store any credit card information on your own server. Clients can pay for their invoices online, knowing that their details are safe.
Payment methods supported include:
- All major debit and credit cards, from customers in every country in 135+ currencies
- Apple Pay
What you’ll need
- A Stripe account
- SSL enabled on your site. Stripe now requires that any page hosting a live checkout form be secured using SSL (i.e. the URL starts with https://).
How does it work?
Once installed, you simply need to:
- Log into your Stripe account and navigating to My Account –> API Keys
- Add your Stripe API keys to the Sliced Invoices –> Payment Settings page
- Create your invoices
- Stripe will automatically be set as a payment method (it can be unchecked as a payment method on individual invoices)
That’s all there is to it. Start accepting credit card payments for your invoices today!
Read our 5 star reviews over at wordpress.org