How do I install and activate Sliced Invoices extensions?
Any time you purchase extensions from Sliced Invoices, you receive an email with your license key and a zip file. This zip file is the extension and must be installed on your site to be used.
If you’re not familiar with installing WordPress plugins from zip files, read on to learn how to do this.
How to Upload and Install a Sliced Invoices Extension (Zip File Plugin)
- From your WordPress Dashboard, go to the Plugins -> Add New page.
- At the top, right next to the word “Add New” is a button labelled “Upload Plugin”. Click that button, and a new area of the page should become visible to you.
- Into that area you can either drag-and-drop of use the “Choose File” button to use your system’s file browser to find it.
- Once you’ve got the file found, click “Install Now”. WordPress will now install the .ZIP file as a plugin on your site.
- On the screen you will see a confirmation page. Click the “Activate” button to turn on the plugin.
- Finally, go to the Sliced Invoices -> Licenses page. Copy & paste your license key, click “Save”, then click the “Activate License” button.
That’s it. You have now successfully installed the extension (plugin), activated it, and activated the license.
Still need help? Watch this great tutorial video from David Hays at WPShout.